- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- age_requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle Cape Town Ride on the slopes of Table Mountain
- Cape Peninsula National Park Scenic coastal cycle from Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope
- Stellenbosch winelands Cycle through stunningly beautiful vineyards and farmlands
- Redstone Hills Cycle through the dramatic orange and red sandstone scenery
Cycle the rugged coastline and beautiful winelands of the Western Cape on this cycling holiday through South Africa. Ride on the side of the iconic Table Mountain and along the famous garden route from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth. Stellenbosch winelands - Cycle through stunningly beautiful vineyards and farmlands Oudtshoorn - Freewheel down the dramatic Swartberg pass Cape Agulhas - Cycle to the southernmost point of Africa.
Day 1 : Join trip Cape Town; optional introductory ride
Day 2 : Drive to Cape Point Nature Reserve via Hout Bay; cycle to Kommetjie, or Simon's Town
Day 3 : Drive to Stellenbosch; cycle through wine farms to Jonkershoek Reserve
Day 4 : Visit Cape Agulhas; evening at a river camp
Day 5 : Visit Cango caves; Cycle Swartberg Pass
Day 6 : Cycle the Meiringspoort Pass; gorge ride with waterfall stop
Day 7 : Drive to the foot of the Prins Alfred Pass; cycle and drive to Knysna
Day 8 : Explore Knysna; drive and cycle to Tsitsikama National Park
Day 9 : Circular ride in Tsitsikama National Park
Day 10 : Drive to Port Elizabeth where our trip ends
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- Lady Hamilton Hotel (2 nights)
- Stellenbosch Lodge (1 night)
- Round the Bend Lodge (1 night)
- De Poort Guesthouse (2 nights)
- Lagoona Inn (1 night)
- Natures Valley Huts (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Port Elizabeth are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle South Africa tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 126 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle South Africa tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle South Africa tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle South Africa tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.