- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike to the top of Table Mountain
- See the Table Bay
- Enjoy great views of Cape Town
See the ruins of an old cable way along the trail. For those not afraid of height, Table Mountain's Diving Board provides a perfect photo opportunity. Hike through the Valley of the Red Gods, Ark Valley and the Echo Valley before pushing yourself to the top of Table Mountain.
Enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding hills and Cape Town far below before starting your descent. From the top, it’s a gentle walk to the the Lower Cableway Station with amazing photo opportunities on every step. You can descend to the bottom via the cableway route or the Platteklip Gorge.
- Professional tour guides
- National Park entrance fees
- Hikers Picnic
- Pickup, drop-off service
- Hiker's picnic
- Hiking gear
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease bring the following with you: Day back pack with good, double shoulder straps as you will need to carry your gear and refreshments in it Water bottle with sufficient water Additional juice and energy snacks or sweets you may want Hiking boots or sturdy trainers Waterproof outer shell Comfortable clothes Cap/ hat or beanie in winter Gloves and scarf in winter Sun block Sun glasses Camera Hiking staff Torch + batteries for emergencies Personal first aid