- Bicycle tour
- City sightseeing
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a great introduction to Cape Town
- Travel with a knowledgable guide
- Cycle through the brightly coloured Bo Kaap neighbourhood
- See Green Point Eco Park and St. George's Catherdal
The tour departs from the V&A Waterfront, where you will start your cycle ride to the city. The guide makes brief stops to explain significant attractions and their relevance both historically and currently.
One of the highlights of the tour is cycling through the Bo Kaap area, one of the most brightly coloured neighbourhoods in Cape Town. Most residents of this area are descendants of slaves from Malaysia and Indonesia. The tour also passes the parliament and heads toward the company's gardens. We make a final stop at the Green Point Stadium before cycling back to the Waterfront where we started.
- Qualified guide
- Private tour upgrade
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationGuests joining the tour should be at least 8 years or older to cycle. Child bike seats may be provided for younger kids. On account of bad weather, guests can either get a 100% full refund or postpone to a future date of their choice. Cancellation notification needs to be made 48 hours prior to the day tour for a full refund to be given.