- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Explore Cape Town on your own
- Drive through West Coast National Park. Enjoy amazing natural scenery
- Spend two nights in Goedverwatch in a homestay & experience local culture
- Visit the beautiful seaside town of Hermanus, a popular whale watching destination
Your journey starts in Cape Town and takes you along the beautiful west coast to areas known for their stunning natural scenery and famous wineries. Along the way, you will get the chance to experience the unique culture of this region through our homestay programme.
Enjoy driving through West Coast National Park and visit Paternoster, one of the oldest fishing villages on South Africa's West Coast. Spend two nights in a homestay in the Breede River Valley and travel to Stellenbosch, a town known as much for its winery as for its Cape Dutch architecture.
Head back to Cape Town via Hermanus at the end of this tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cape Town arrival
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town continues
Day 4: Cape Town – West Coast National Park
Day 5: West Coast National Park
Day 6: West Coast National Park – Paternoster
Day 7: Paternoster – Goedverwatch
Day 8: Goedverwatch
Day 9: Goedverwatch – Breede River Valley
Day 10: Explore Breede River Valley on your own
Day 11: Breede River Valley – Tulbagh
Day 12: Tulbagh – Stellenbosch
Day 13: Stellenbosch
Day 14: Stellenbosch – Hermanus
Day 15: Hermanus
Day 16: Hermanus – Cape Town
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Car rental charges
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Conservation levies
- Vineyard tour
- Table Mountain Cable Car
- Whale watching tour
- International flights
- South Africa tourist visa
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Sightseeing tours and activities (own expense)
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.