- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town, Africa's most exciting city
- Sossusvlei, the highest sand dunes in the world
- Etosha NP with its fantastic wildlife
- The Okavango River and Chobe NP
Cape Town to Victoria Falls is one of the world’s great classic journeys. Starting from Cape Town, South Africa’s most cosmopolitan city, this trip travels through Namibia's spectacular desert landscape, wildlife-rich game parks in Namibia and Botswana and finally to the mighty Victoria Falls on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia. This is an adventure through the heart of southern Africa’s dramatic scenery, with rich culture, diverse wildlife and the opportunity to partake in numerous activities along the way.
Day 1: Start Cape Town.
Day 2: Visit Table Mountain; afternoon wine tour.
Day 3: To Olifants River.
Day 4: To Orange River; afternoon optional canoeing.
Day 5: To Fish River Canyon; afternoon walk.
Day 6: To Sesriem.
Day 7: Full day exploring Sossusvlei.
Day 8: To Swakopmund.
Day 9: Free day to enjoy optional activities
Day 10: To Twyfelfontein; visit Bushman paintings.
Day 11: To Etosha N.P.
Day 12-13: Two days game viewing.
Day 14: To Okavango River.
Day 15: Mokoro (dugout canoe) ride on the Okavango.
Day 16: To Chobe River.
Day 17: Game drive and boat ride in Chobe N.P.
Day 18: To Victoria Falls.
Day 19: Free day.
Day 20: End Victoria Falls.
- Hotel departures: 6 nights hotel/lodge, 3 nights guesthouse, 10 nights chalets , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Camping and lodge departures available
- Travel in a purpose-built overland truck
- Some long drives on rough roads and early starts
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Lodge departure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 171 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 490 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 29 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Lodge departure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Lodge departure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.