- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cape Town, Africa's most exciting city
Cape Town to Victoria Falls is one of the world’s great classic journeys. Starting from Cape Town, South Africa’s most cosmopolitan city, this trip travels through Namibia's spectacular desert landscape, wildlife-rich game parks in Namibia and Botswana and finally to the mighty Victoria Falls on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia. This is an adventure through the heart of southern Africa’s dramatic scenery, with rich culture, diverse wildlife and the opportunity to partake in numerous activities along the way.
Day 1: Start Cape Town.
Day 2: Visit Cape Peninsula; afternoon wine tour.
Day 3: To Olifants River.
Day 4: To Orange River; afternoon optional canoeing.
Day 5: To Fish River Canyon; afternoon walk.
Day 6: To Sesriem.
Day 7: Full day exploring Sossusvlei.
Day 8: To Swakopmund.
Day 9: Free day to enjoy optional activities
Day 10: To Brandberg; visit White Lady paintings.
Day 11: To Etosha N.P.
Day 12-13: Two days game viewing.
Day 14: To Okavango River.
Day 15: Mokoro (dugout canoe) ride on the Okavango.
Day 16: To Chobe River.
Day 17: Game drive and boat ride in Chobe N.P.
Day 18: To Victoria Falls.
Day 19: Free day.
Day 20: End Victoria Falls.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Hotel/Lodge tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 208+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Hotel/Lodge tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Hotel/Lodge tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Hotel/Lodge tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.