- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Etosha National Park Game viewing in one of Africa's unique wildlife settings.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle Explore the natural majesty of the Delta by boat and vehicle.
- Victoria Falls One of the natural wonders of the world.
- Cape Town An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountains and sea.
An adventurous journey through the heart of Southern Africa, starting in Cape Town, South Africa travelling to the 'Smoke that Thunders', Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, via three magnificent countries in search of the Big Five and remote wilderness. Etosha National Park - Game viewing in one of Africa's unique wildlife settings Okavango Delta Panhandle - Explore a natural wonderland via a maze of waterways teeming with wildlife Hwange National Park - One of Zimbabwe's premier national parks.
Day 1 : Join tour Cape Town
Day 2 : Full day’s sightseeing around Cape Town
Day 3 : Drive to Cederberg
Day 4 : Drive to Gariep River (Namibia) via Springbok and Okiep
Day 5 : Drive to Fish River Canyon and explore on foot
Day 6 : Drive to Sesriem, Namib Desert
Day 7 : Full day in Namib-Naukluft National Park
Day 8 : Drive to Swakopmund via Kuiseb Canyon and Walvis Bay
Day 9 : In Swakopmund
Day 10 : Drive to Southern Damaraland via Cape Cross and Brandberg Mountain
Day 11 : Drive to Khorixas; visit Twyfelfontein rock paintings and Petrified forest
Day 12 : Game viewing in Etosha
Day 13 : Game Drives in Etosha National Park
Day 14 : At the Kavango River
Day 15 : Drive to Shakawe via Bwabwata National Park
Day 16 : Half day boat cruise in the Okavango Delta Panhandle
Day 17 : Drive along the Caprivi strip
Day 18 : Game Drive in Chobe National Park, boat trip on the Chobe River
Day 19 : Drive to Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe
Day 20 : Full day game drive Hwange National Park
Day 21 : Drive to Victoria Falls; tour of the falls
Day 22 : Free in Victoria Falls
Day 23 : Tour ends Victoria Falls
- 9 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple overnight train
- 2 nights simple hotel
- 22 Breakfast, 18 Lunch, 16 Dinner
- 4WD, Boat, Ferry, Truck
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Cook, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 223+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.