- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel from Cape Town to Johannesburg by train
- Enjoy two nights in a backpacker accommodation
- Explore amazing Johannesburg on your own
If you are looking for a unique way to travel in South Africa, this tour is perfect for you. Travel from Cape Town to Johannesburg by train, enjoy beautiful landscapes, and make new friends!
Day 1: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2: Cape Town- Johannesburg, South Africa
Day 3: Johannesburg, South Africa
Day 4: Johannesburg, South Africa
- 3N accommodation
- 2N backpacker accommodation
- 1N stay on train
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Dinner(s) (per package)
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Train ride from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Travel insurance
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 31 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town to Johannesburg Train Experience 4D/3N Premium tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 179 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 20 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cape Town to Johannesburg Train Experience 4D/3N Premium tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town to Johannesburg Train Experience 4D/3N Premium tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.