- Trekking and Hiking
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 20 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-7583
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Visit Kruger and the Drakensberg
- Discover Eswatini (Swaziland) and Lesotho
- Enjoy Cape Town and the Garden Route
This epic journey explores three very diverse countries. In South Africa, we go on game drives in Kruger National Park, walk in the spectacular Drakensberg mountains, travel along the Garden Route and enjoy wine tasting in renowned vineyards. We also visit exciting Cape Town and journey through the mountain kingdoms of Eswatini (Swaziland) and Lesotho. This three-week trip has something for everyone: prolific wildlife, incredible scenery, beautiful beaches, awe-inspiring mountains and, of course, the rich culture that makes these countries what they are today.
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Peninsula visit
Day 3: Cape Town
Day 4: Stellenbosch and Hermanus
Day 5: Garden Route
Day 6: Tsitsikamma National Park
Day 7: Graaff Reinet
Day 8: Long drive to Lesotho
Day 9: Lesotho
Day 10: Drakensberg mountains
Day 11: Drakensberg: the Amphitheatre
Day 12: Rorke's Drift and Dundee
Day 13: To St Lucia
Day 14: St Lucia
Day 15: To Eswatini (Swaziland)
Day 16 - 17: Kruger National Park
Day 18: Letaba Ranch Reserve
Day 19: Bourke's Luck potholes, Blyde River Canyon and Graskop
Day 20: Drive to Johannesburg
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 16 lunches, 13 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation
- Visas or vaccinations
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 176+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town to Johannesburg tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 March 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 March 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town to Johannesburg tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town to Johannesburg tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.