- Wine tasting tour
- Sightseeing tour
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Skip the line for Table Mountain
- Enjoy a city tour of Cape Town
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Wine tasting with chocolate pairing
You will be picked up at your accommodation in Cape Town at 8:00am by a qualified tour guide/driver and driven to Table Mountain. Take the cable car to the top of the mountain and enjoy the views along the way.
After this fascinating experience, we will drive to explore all key tourist attractions that Cape Town city has to offer, including museums, gardens, historical monuments and buildings. Begin in the heart of the city in Adderley street where you will view historical monuments like Bartholomew Dias, Jan van Riebeeck and Zackarias Waganaer Reservoir. Thereafter we will see some heritage museums like the Slave Lodge and Cape Castle will be visited before we proceed to View the City Hall and the Company Gardens as well as the House of Parliament.
We will stop at the Bokaap where you will see the famous colourful houses in the Cape Quarter and stop to take some photos and greet the locals if they are in sight.
An optional stop at Afrogem will be offered to witness the production of fine African jewelry with a focus on rich gold, platinum, diamonds and tanzanite. Guests will be able to walk the working factory floor and purchase the jewelry directly if they choose.
Once we leave the city center, it is time for our third part of the tour leading us to Africa’s premier and best botanical garden — Kirstenbosch Gardens. Lunch at own account will be recommended here at one of the restaurants.
After exploring this beautiful garden, we will drive to Groot Constantia for wine tasting. This winery is regarded as the birthplace of South Africa’s wine industry. From here we will explore the Hout Bay Market, Chapman’s peak and the beautiful area of Noordhoek.
Guests will be dropped off at their accommodation after the tour between 5.00 pm and 6.00 pm.
- Transport via private luxury vehicle
- Tickets to Table Mountain
- Tickets to Kirstenbosch Gardens and full guided tour
- City Tour of Cape Town
- Wine tasting and chocolate pairing at Groot Constantia
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal tour guide/driver
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationSmall walks will be involved in this tour, we recommend that you put on comfortable walking shoes and always bring on a jersey and sunblock.