- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Treat your palate to traditional South African BBQ
- Learn about South African history and culture on a guided Cape Town Tour
- Venture through Cape Town and discover local hotspots
- Capture majestic Cape Town sites such as the Parliament Building
Try this 3-day adventure for the perfect introduction to Cape Town. You will have the freedom to pick how you want to explore Cape Town whether on foot or on a bus and plenty of time to visit the city’s highlights.
We didn't visit a cave, as was mentioned and I was under the impression we would visit the lakes by ourselves by spending some free hours there, but instead we were driven around from one lake to the other. This isn't a bad thing, as we got to see way more than expected, but it would've been nice to know how the day was going to go in advance.”
Day 1: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 3: Cape Town, South Africa
- 2 nights in hostels
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- Pick-up, public transport
- Cape Town airport pick-up
- MyCiti Bus Pass
- Cultural township tour
- Cape Town City Tour
- Guide during Cape Town city tour
- Tips for guide during Cape Town city tour
- Airport drop-off
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Other tips
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town Stopover 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town Stopover 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town Stopover 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols