- Food tour
- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, beautiful Cape Town is located in a ‘bowl’ created by Table Mountain, Devil’s Peak, Lion’s Head, Signal Hill and Table Bay. It is, therefore, no wonder that it is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Discover nearby Stellenbosch, the second oldest town in South Africa, with its romantic oak-lined streets, amazing architectural diversity, and its famed food and wine heritage. This trip combines the area’s culture and gastronomic delights at its finest.
Cape Town: This extraordinary city is juxtaposed between sea and mountains and offers a vibrant culinary scene, great nightlife and a lively cultural scene
Stellenbosch: This romantic town boasts beautiful historic buildings and fertile land, perfect for wineries which produce one of the area’s top products
Kayamandi: This township of Stellenbosch provides an insightful experience into local life post-apartheid
Day 1: Arrival Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town – Stellenbosch (100km – 1hr)
Day 3: Cape Town
Day 4: Cape Town – Kayamandi (100km – 1 Hr)
Day 5: Departure Cape Town
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 breakfasts
- 3 lunches on day 2, 3 and 4
- Arrival private transfer from Cape Town International airport to the hotel
- Departure transfer from the hotel to the cape town International Aiport
- Operated with English or German-speaking driver guide on private basis
- The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport
- All visits as indicated: Stellenbosch culinary walking tour with food, tea, and rusk tasting on day 2; photo and culinary tour through Cape Town on day 3; Kayamandi culinary and cultural experience on day 4
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Beverages during included meals
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours and excursions
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees where applicable
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 98+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town's Culture And Cuisine, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town's Culture And Cuisine, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town's Culture And Cuisine, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.