- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town: Located between the blue sea and imposing mountains, spectacular Cape Town offers a vibrant art scene, great nightlife and a lively cultural set.
- Stellenbosch: This romantic town boasts beautiful historic buildings and fertile lands, being a perfect host for great wineries and making the area’s best product.
Cape Town is an incredible destination if you want to see and admire the harmonious mix of attractive architecture. Join this memorable five-day tour to explore the architectural offering of Cape Town and its surrounding regions. Let the traditional Afrikaner Cape Dutch architecture, neighbourhoods painted in the colours of the rainbow and other surprises amaze your eyes. The town is sprinkled with interesting areas, from upscale neighbourhoods to shantytowns and fascinating architectural styles including neoclassical and baroque. Cape Town and its surroundings embody a charming character full of history and cultural heritage which you will discover on this architectural adventure.
Day 1: Arrival Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town
Day 4: Cape Town – Stellenbosch – Cape Town (100km – 1 Hr)
Day 5: Depart Cape Town
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 breakfasts;
- 2 lunches ( 1 lunch & 1 picnic in summer OR 1 light a la carte meal in winter)
- Arrival transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the hotel
- Departure transfer from the hotel to the Cape Toen International Airport
- Private transportation
- Operated with English or German-speaking driver-guide on private basis
- All visits as indicated: Castle of Good Hope, Grand Parade, Company’s Garden & Bo-Kaap, Gugulethu, Rhodes Memorial, UCT, Groote Schuur, Groot Constantia, Stellenbosch with tour of Rustenburg and Boschendal & walk in Franschhoek with Huguenot Memorial
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Beverages during included meals
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town's Architectural Gems, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town's Architectural Gems, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town's Architectural Gems, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.