- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spend the day exploring the gorgeous natural landscapes of the Cape Peninsula. Wander along beautiful beaches. Follow the famous Chapman’s peak drive.
This full-day tour will have you coasting through the most scenic landscapes surrounding Cape Town. From sweeping views over the Atlantic to jagged mountains rising in the distance this tour encompasses the great outdoors along the Cape Peninsula. Get ready to see some beautiful beaches and maybe even a penguin colony as you make the drive out to Cape Point.
Duration: 10 hours
Meeting Point: You will be picked up from your hotel at 8am. Please note that occasionally start times can change as they are also picking up people from other hotels.
Finish Point: You will be dropped back off at your hotel.
Spend a full day immersing yourself in the gorgeous natural landscapes of the Cape Peninsula. Explore beautiful beaches, Opt to visit the Boulders Beach penguin colony, and follow the famous Chapman’s peak drive. See beyond Cape Town along this southern stretch to Cape Point.
Note that this Day Tour is operated by one of G Adventures' preferred suppliers and will be a shared service with other non-G Adventures travellers.
Packing essentials: sunscreen, hat, refillable water bottle, comfortable walking shoes
- No meals included
- Supplier vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Local Guide
- Entrance fee to Cape Point Nature Reserve and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Professional local English speaking guide
- Return transfers to and from the hotel
- WiFi on board transportation
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town Nature And Wildlife Day Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town Nature And Wildlife Day Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town Nature And Wildlife Day Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town Nature And Wildlife Day Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 6 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Physical Grading : 1 - EasyLight walking, few climbs more challenging than a flight of stairs. Easy does it.
- 3. Trip Type : Day ToursDay Tours let you experience the best a city has to offer in one day or less, and can be booked whether or not you’re on a multi-day tour.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.