- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Cape Town, South Africa/ Johannesburg, South Africa
- Explore Cape Town and its surrounding areas
- Enjoy game drives in Klaserie Private Game Reserve
- Drive through the spectacular Panoramic Route
- Visit Nelson Mandela's prison cell on Robben Island
Enjoy a scenic drive on the Panorama Route, which connects several places of cultural and natural importance, on the last day of the tour en route to the airport. We have tailored this trip to be not just about the the cultural and natural beauty of South Africa but also about its history and culture.
In addition to game drives in Klaserie and a visit to the numerous bays and areas of interest around Cape Town, you will also get the opportunity to tour the prison where Nelson Mandela stayed on Robben Island and see his cell as well as come face to face with numerous monuments of historic and cultural significance.
Tour itself was also very nice, as expected, and we saw all big 5! Lodge was great, i would have loved to stay there one more night!”
Day 1: Cape Town arrival
Day 2: Explore Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town
Day 4: Cape Town - Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
Day 5: Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
Day 6: Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
Day 7: Klaserie Private Nature Reserve - Johannesburg via Panoramic Route
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary, including a chilled bottle of water while travelling by road
- Pickup & drop off service. All transfers except for the domestic flight from Cape Town to Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide/driver
- Entrance fees to places of interest as per the itinerary
- All international/domestic flight tickets
- All meals and drinks (unless specified on the itinerary)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned on the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.