- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Search for the Big Five in Kruger and Hwange national parks.
- Savour a local meal with a family.
- Visit the kids at the G Adventuressupported G Hope Africa preschool.
- Walk with rhinos in Matobo National Park.
Southern Africa is so packed full of diverse highlights that we’re taking two weeks to explore a few of them in depth. Wildlife is the region's calling card and there will be plenty of chances to spot the "big five" in Kruger, Hwange, and Matobo national parks. Aside from animals, there’ll be many occasions to experience the unique regional cultures of Soweto, the Lowveld, and Victoria Falls. Come away with an even deeper understanding of what makes this part of the world truly special.
Day 1: Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town/Johannesburg
Day 4: Johannesburg/Manyeleti
Day 5: Manyeleti
Day 6: Manyeleti/Kruger National Park
Day 7: Kruger National Park/Beitbridge
Day 8: Beitbridge/Great Zimbabwe Monument Area
Day 9: Great Zimbabwe Monument Area/Matobo National Park
Day 10: Matobo National Park
Day 11: Matobo National Park/Hwange National Park
Day 12: Hwange National Park/Livingstone
Day 13: Livingstone
- Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts), lodges (4 nts), adventure tents (1 nt).
11 breakfasts, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD260-340 for meals not included.
- Plane, private van, safari vehicles, walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) & driver throughout, local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Hope Africa Children's Day School
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Cape Town orientation walk
- Traditional meal in a local home
- Soweto township tour
- Panorama Route drive
- G Adventures-supported G Hope Africa preschool visit
- Kruger National Park wildlife safari drive (half-day)
- Traditional dance experience
- Kruger transfer (full-day)
- Great Zimbabwe National Monument visit
- Rhino walk (Matobo National Park)
- Victoria Falls visit (Zimbabwe side)
- Livingstone stay
- Border-crossing support
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 116 today.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.