- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Search for the "big five" in Kruger and Hwange national parks.
- Track wildlife in Matobo National Park.
Southern Africa is so packed full of diverse highlights that we’re taking two weeks to explore a few of them in depth. Wildlife is the region's calling card and there will be plenty of chances to spot the "big five" in Kruger, Hwange, and Matobo national parks. Aside from animals, there’ll be many occasions to experience the unique regional cultures of Soweto, the Lowveld, and Victoria Falls. Come away with an even deeper understanding of what makes this part of the world truly special.
Day 1: Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town/Johannesburg
Day 4: Johannesburg/Greater Kruger Area
Day 5: Kruger National Park
Day 6: Greater Kruger Area
Day 7: Greater Kruger Area/Morning Sun Nature Reserve
Day 8: Morning Sun NR/Great Zimbabwe Monument Area
Day 9: Great Zimbabwe Monument Area/Matobo National Park
Day 10: Matobo National Park
Day 11: Matobo National Park/Hwange National Park
Day 12: Hwange National Park/Victoria Falls
Day 13: Victoria Falls
- Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts), lodges (4 nts), adventure tents (1 nt).
12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD245-320 for meals not included.
- Plane, private van, safari vehicles, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) & driver throughout, local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Cape Town orientation walk
- Soweto township tour
- Panorama Route drive
- Kruger National Park wildlife safari drive in our vehicle (half-day)
- Traditional dance experience
- Kruger transfer in our vehicle (full-day)
- Great Zimbabwe National Monument visit
- Rhino walk (Matobo National Park)
- Victoria Falls visit
- Border-crossing support
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 121 today.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.