- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Explore Cape Town at your leisure
- Enjoy game drives in Kruger National Park
- Fly to the Zambian side of the majestic Victoria Falls
You can visit the spectacular Cape Peninsula and the Cape Winelands and enjoy the stunning beauty of this region. Time to head for the Makalali Private Conservancy in the Greater Kruger region, where you will get the chance to enjoy numerous wildlife safaris. Your last destination is one of Africa’s most iconic sites, Victoria Falls. Explore the iconic waterfall and its surrounding areas on your own before heading for the domestic airport to catch your flight back home.
Day 1: Cape Town arrival
Day 2: Explore Cape Town
Day 3: Explore Cape Town
Day 4: Cape Town - Greater Kruger region (flight)
Day 5: Makalali Conservancy safari
Day 6: Makalali Conservancy safari
Day 7: Makalali Conservancy - Victoria Falls
Day 8: Explore Victoria Falls
Day 9: Exploring Victoria Falls
Day 10: Victoria Falls departure
- Car rental charges, domestic flights and other transfers as per the itinerary
- National park & conservancy fees
- Shared safari activities
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visa
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary or not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Accommodation as per your choice (please contact the tour operator by clicking on the blue 'Make an Inquiry' button on the top right of the page)
- Save +US$ 147 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.