- duration 10 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the highlights of Cape Town at your own pace
- Canoe through indigenous forest and amazing birdlife
- Discover elephants, lions, and more in Addo Elephant National Park
Immerse yourself in the wild beauty and rich culture of South Africa on this amazing 10 day adventure through bustling Cape Town, local villages, national parks, and stunning natural beauty. You'll have the chance to discover endangered African penguins, elephants, lions, and more on this unforgettable journey.
Day 1: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 3: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 4: Cape Town - Cape Agulhas, South Africa
Day 5: Cape Agulhas - Oudtshoorn, South Africa
Day 6: Oudtshoorn - Sedgefield, South Africa
Day 7: Sedgefield - Addo, South Africa
Day 8: Addo - Wilderness or Mossel Bay, South Africa
Day 9: Mossel Bay - Cape Town, South Africa
Day 10: Cape Town, South Africa
- 9N in hostels/3-star hotels
- 4N in Cape Town
- 1N in Cape Agulhas/Struisbaai
- 1N in Oudtshoorn
- 1N Sedgefield
- 1N Addo area
- 1N Wilderness or Mossel Bay
- *8B/4D (for 3-star hotel option)
- 4 Dinner(s) (for hostel option)
- 8 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Dinner(s) (for 3-star hotel option)
- All transport as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and visits
- Cape Town sightseeing
- Visit to the African Penguin colony at Betties Bay
- Visit to the furthest Southern tip of Africa, Cape Agulhas
- Local wine tasting
- Cango Caves tour
- Canoeing and hiking in Wilderness National Park
- Hiking in Tsitsikamma National Park
- Game viewing safari in Addo Elephant National Park
- English-speaking tour guide for days 4-8
- Inclusion in experiences
- Bus ticket for Cape Town sightseeing
- Entrance to Tsitsikamma National Park
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Personal Expenses
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town, Garden Route & Addo Adventure 10D/9N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town, Garden Route & Addo Adventure 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town, Garden Route & Addo Adventure 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols