Cape Town, Garden Route & Addo Adventure 10D/9N
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- Young Adults
- duration 10 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-32107
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore the highlights of Cape Town at your own pace
- Canoe through indigenous forest and amazing birdlife
- Discover elephants, lions, and more in Addo Elephant National Park
Immerse yourself in the wild beauty and rich culture of South Africa on this amazing 10 day adventure through bustling Cape Town, local villages, national parks, and stunning natural beauty. You'll have the chance to discover endangered African penguins, elephants, lions, and more on this unforgettable journey.
Day 1: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 3: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 4: Cape Town - Cape Agulhas, South Africa
Day 5: Cape Agulhas - Oudtshoorn, South Africa
Day 6: Oudtshoorn - Sedgefield, South Africa
Day 7: Sedgefield - Addo, South Africa
Day 8: Addo, South Africa
Day 9: Addo, South Africa
Day 10: Addo - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- 9N in hostels/3-star hotels
- 4N in Cape Town
- 1N in Cape Agulhas/Struisbaai
- 1N in Oudtshoorn
- 1N Sedgefield
- 2N Addo area
- 4 Breakfast(s), 4 Dinner(s),
- All transport as per itinerary
- Airport transfers
- English-speaking tour guide for days 4-8
- Sightseeing and visits
- Visit to the African Penguin colony at Betties Bay
- Visit to the furthest Southern tip of Africa, Cape Agulhas
- Cango Caves tour
- Canoeing and hiking in Wilderness National Park
- Hiking in Tsitsikamma National Park
- Game viewing safari in Addo Elephant National Park
- Inclusion in experiences
- Entrance to Tsitsikamma National Park
- Optional activities
- Personal Expenses
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town, Garden Route & Addo Adventure 10D/9N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 August 2023, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town, Garden Route & Addo Adventure 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town, Garden Route & Addo Adventure 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.