- City sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR in Cape Town
- VIEW the Castle of Good Hope, the Cape Point lighthouse and Betty's Bay penguin colony
- VISIT Table Mountain, BoKaap, Cape of Good Hope, Hermanus, Robben Island, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch in the Cape Winelands
- Connect with Locals in Hermanus, joining a local business owner for a traditional braai (barbecue) and some of his homemade wine against a clifftop backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. (Day 4)
Nowhere does soul-stirring better than Cape Town, from the slopes of Table Mountain to the golden vineyards of the Cape Winelands, the rocky Atlantic Seaboard to the edgy City Bowl.
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town (7 Nights)
Day 2: Table Mountain and Cape Town City Tour
Day 3: Cape Peninsula Tour
Day 4: Hermanus Excursion and Bouchard Finlayson Vineyard Visit
Day 5: Cape Town Free Day
Day 6: Amy Foundation Visit and Robben Island
Day 7: Cape Winelands Excursion and Free Time
Day 8: Depart Cape Town
- Cherry-picked hotels and lodges all tried and trusted
- 7 breakfasts
- 2 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Air conditioned coach, mini coach or safari vehicle transportation
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver, or Driver Guide
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 184 today.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 January 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.