- City sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR in Cape Town
- VIEW the Castle of Good Hope, the Cape Point lighthouse and Betty's Bay penguin colony
- VISIT Table Mountain, BoKaap, Cape of Good Hope, Hermanus, Robben Island, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch in the Cape Winelands
- Connect with Locals in Hermanus, joining a local business owner for a traditional braai (barbecue) and some of his homemade wine against a clifftop backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. (Day 4)
Nowhere does soul-stirring better than Cape Town, from the slopes of Table Mountain to the golden vineyards of the Cape Winelands, the rocky Atlantic Seaboard to the edgy City Bowl.
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town (7 Nights)
Day 2: Table Mountain and Cape Town City Tour
Day 3: Cape Peninsula Tour
Day 4: Hermanus Excursion and Bouchard Finlayson Vineyard Visit
Day 5: Cape Town Free Day
Day 6: Amy Foundation Visit and Robben Island
Day 7: Cape Winelands Excursion and Free Time
Day 8: Depart Cape Town
- Hand-picked hotels, lodges and luxury safari camps
- 7 breakfasts
- 2 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- An expert Travel Director, Driver Guide or Trafalgar Representative
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 October 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.