- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Witness some of the most breathtaking scenery on the continent, from imposing Table Mountain to the rugged world’s end of the Cape Peninsula.
- Retrace 350 years of Cape Town’s dramatic history on a threehour walking tour with a specialist local guide.
- Discover why Cape Town is one of South Africa's culinary hotspots, sampling its fine restaurants, wines and cheeses.
- Enjoy a fullday trip down the spectacular coastline of Cape Point National Park and a tranquil escape to the Winelands.
Famous for its gourmet cuisine and picture-perfect scenery, Cape Town is one of the most sought-after destinations of today. Taken independently, this short trip offers the ideal snapshot of the sights in and around the city – Table Mountain, the Winelands, Robben Island and beyond. Along the way, you’ll gain insight into South Africa’s history and Nelson Mandela’s legacy. This is all about independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for one to three travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine, our local offices and expert resident guides.
Cape Town - Walking Tour & Cape Point Peninsula
Cape Town - Winelands
- Comfortable hotel (4 nights)
- 4 Breakfasts
- On foot , Private vehicle
- Cape Town - Afternoon Cape Peninsula Tour
- Cape Town - Morning Historic Walking Tour
- Franschoek Winelands Tour
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town Experience - Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town Experience - Independent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town Experience - Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town Experience - Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Our Independent Experiences have been designed for just one to three people, departing every day of the week for most Experiences. You can mix and match to create your perfect trip combination, then we’ll arrange the transport between each experience for you. You will have local guides at most destinations and activities. It’s independent travel without the stress.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements