- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town: This extraordinary city is juxtaposed between sea and mountains and offers a vibrant culinary scene, great nightlife and lively culture.
- Cape Peninsula: Enjoy the scenic beauty and natural landscapes of the Cape Peninsula of South Africa on this day trip from Cape Town.
From the sparkling waters of the ocean to the top of Table Mountain, Cape Town will leave you breathless! Join our 4-day city break and discover the charm of one of the most diverse cities in the world! Admire its rejuvenated facades and get lost in the bustling streets, accompanied by the music of traditional street artists. Enjoy the most breathtaking scenery of the Cape Town peninsula, including the Cape of Good Hope or seaside village Fish Hoek. Cape Town is an adventure that awaits you to explore!
Day 1: Arrival Cape Town (20km – 30min)
Day 2: Cape Town: Cape Point Full-day Tour
Day 3: Cape Town: Half-day City Orientation Tour
Day 4: Departure Cape Town (20km – 30min)
- 3 night’s accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Cape Town International Airport (Day 1)
- Private transportation during the scheduled activities (Day 2, 3)
- Departure private transfer from Cape Town International Airport (Day 4)
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the scheduled activities (Day 2, 3)
- Spanish-speaking local guide available upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Cape Point full-day tour, including Cape Point & Boulders Beach (Day 2); Cape Town half-day city orientation tour (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town Experience City Break, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town Experience City Break, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town Experience City Break, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.