- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a trip into the wine lands of South Africa with an expert guide. Visit five different wine estates. Learn about the history of wine production in this region. Enjoy pairings of cheese and chocolate with wine.
Wine and dine your way through the vineyards of South Africa. Visit five estates; from popular spots to farms only known to locals and sample cheese, wine, chocolate, and other local delicacies. This full-day tour is sure to relax and excite you.
Duration: 8 hours
Meeting Point: You will be picked up from your hotel at 8am. Please note that occasionally start times can change as they are also picking up people from other hotels.
Finish Point: You will be dropped back off at your hotel.
Take a day trip into the wine lands of South Africa with an expert guide. Visit iconic estates and lesser-visited farms only known to locals, in areas such as Stellenbosch and Paarl. Indulge in tastings and pairings with cheeses, chocolate, and local delicacies such as Biltong (salted meat). Walk through vineyards and cellars for an all encompassing look at wine production, and learn about the history of this region. Gesondheid!
Note that this Day Tour is operated by one of G Adventures' preferred suppliers and will be a shared service with other non-G Adventures travellers.
Packing essentials: sunscreen, hat
- 1 lunch
- Supplier vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Local Guide.
- Five different wine estate visits
- Cellar and vineyard tour to learn about the production of wine and history of the region
- A hearty lunch served in Stellenbosch
- A wide range of locally produced wines, artisanal cheese, chocolates, and locally cured meats to pair together
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town Day Tour: South African Wine (full day) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 3 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town Day Tour: South African Wine (full day) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town Day Tour: South African Wine (full day) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town Day Tour: South African Wine (full day) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Physical Grading : 1 - EasyLight walking, few climbs more challenging than a flight of stairs. Easy does it.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.