- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a walking tour around Cape Town and learn about the hardship of slavery, colonial life in The Cape, the tragedy of apartheid
- Relax in the lush environs of Stellenbosch with a glass of wine in hand after a city tour
- Take in the beauty of Cape Town's coast while driving along the Cape Peninsula via Cape Point Nature Reserve and the Cape of Good Hope
- Enjoy a free day in Cape Town to explore places such as Robben Island, Table Mountain and/or the atmosphere of the V & A Waterfront
Walk, munch and sip your way through Cape Town and the Cape Winelands. Boasting the best wines in South Africa, journey along the stunning Cape Peninsula to Stellenbosch and take a step back in history. From colonisation and slavery to the abolishment of the apartheid regime, learn how this nation is overcoming it’s turbulent past to become the friendly, modern and upbeat society it is today. As the most popular tourist destination in South Africa, prepare for Cape Town’s pleasant weather, welcoming residents and incredible natural setting to steal your heart.
Cape Town - Walking Tour & Cape Point Peninsula
Cape Town - Winelands
- Hotel (4 nights)
- 4 Breakfasts
- An expert tour leader
- Cape Town - Morning Historic Walking Tour
- Cape Town - Afternoon Cape Peninsula Tour
- Franschoek Winelands Tour
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Town & Winelands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town & Winelands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town & Winelands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town & Winelands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers