Cape to Namibia - 14 days
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15902
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Cape Town begin your tour in the vibrant city of Cape Town, enjoy wine tasting in the Cederberg Mountains and camp by the Gariep River
- Fish River Canyon take in Namibia's answer to the Grand Canyon, which is the second largest canyon in the world
- Namib Desert discover a dramatic sea of sand dunes and watch the sunrise over Dune 45 in NamibNaukluft National Park
- Swakopmund spend two days at leisure in Namibia's premier beach resort and join optional activities including dolphin cruises and golf
- Etosha National Park search for lions, elephants, rhinos and more in Namibia's premier game reserve
- Windhoek end your safari in one of the world's smallest capital cities and head out to explore independently
- Show more
CAMPING SAFARI: Depart from the 'Mother City' of Cape Town and head north up to beautiful Namibia. Discover the expansive Fish River Canyon, climb the massive sand dunes of Sossusvlei, get an adrenalin fix in Swakopmund and go wildlife spotting in Etosha National Park before ending in the capital - Windhoek.
Day: 1 Cape Town
Day: 2 Cederberg
Day: 3 Gariep River
Day: 4 Fish River Canyon
Day: 5 Sesriem
Day: 6 Namib Naukluft National Park
Day: 7-8 Swakopmund
Day: 9 Spitzkoppe
Day: 10-11 Etosha National Park
Day: 12 Etosha National Park
Day: 13 Windhoek
Day: 14 Windhoek
- 1st night dorm accommodation at Ashanti Lodge in Cape Town (upgrade available), 2 nights dorm accommodation in Swakopmund and 10 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided.
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 12 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 9 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Cape Town Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- Sossusvlei transfer for Desert Walk
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park Entry and Game drive - Etosha NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Accommodation upgrade fee - payable locally. Please see trip notes for more details.
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Local payment - 2022 - $520, 2023 - $550pp paid in USD.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 33 today.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape to Namibia - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 May 2023, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape to Namibia - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape to Namibia - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.