- duration 43 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Set off from Cape Town, enjoy wine tasting in the Cederberg Mountains and camp along the Gariep River
- Marvel at the Fish River Canyon, explore the beautiful Namib Desert, unwind on the beach in Swakopmund and search for wildlife in Etosha National Park
- Explore the Okavango Delta from a mokoro canoe and camp in the wilderness of Chobe National Park, surrounded by the sounds of wildlife
- Take time to visit cascading Victoria Falls and enjoy optional activities including bungee jumping and helicopter rides
Embark on an overland journey across almost half the African Continent from Cape Town to Kenya. A heady mix of game, beaches, the Okavango Delta, exotic Zanzibar, adrenaline activities for the taking, giant dunes and exciting places.
Day: 1 Cape Town
Day: 2 Cederberg
Day: 3 Gariep River
Day: 4 Fish River Canyon
Day: 5 Sesriem
Day: 6 Namib Naukluft National Park
Day: 7-8 Swakopmund
Day: 9 Spitzkoppe
Day: 10-11 Etosha National Park
Day: 12 Etosha National Park
Day: 13-15 Windhoek & Ghanzi
Day: 16 Okavango Delta
Day: 17 Maun
Day: 18 Chobe National Park
Day: 19-20 Victoria Falls
Day: 21-23 Chobe National Park
Day: 24-25 Chobe National Park
Day: 26-28 South Luangwa NP
Day: 29-31 Lake Malawi
Day: 32 Iringa
Day: 33 Dar es Salaam
Day: 34-36 Zanzibar
Day: 37-39 Dar es Salaam
Day: 40-42 Serengeti National Park
Day: 43 Nairobi
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Ashanti Lodge in Cape Town (upgrades available), and 37 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 37 breakfasts, 28 lunches and 29 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Cape Town Airport on day 1
- Sossusvlei transfer for Desert Walk
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park Entry and Game drive - Ngorongoro NP, Serengeti NP, Chobe NP, South Luangwa NP and Etosha NP. Entry into Victoria Falls National Park
- Mikumi National Park (transit only)
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $2100pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 174 today.
- Earn US$ 116+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape to Kenya - 43 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape to Kenya - 43 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape to Kenya - 43 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.