- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cederberg sample South African wine, stroll through vineyards and admire the stunning scenery of the Cederberg Mountains
- Fish River Canyon enjoy the view of the world's second largest canyon and stop at several view points along the site
- Namib Desert explore the NamibNaukluft National Park and watch a magical sunrise from the top of dazzling Dune 45
- Swakopmund unwind in Namibia's premier beach resort and enjoy optional activities such as golf and dolphin cruises
From Cape Town to the adventure capital of the world, Victoria Falls, travelling through Namibia and Botswana along the way. Take in some of Southern Africa’s best game parks and reserves on this exciting 22 day adventure.
Day: 1 Cape Town
Day: 2 Cederberg
Day: 3 Gariep River
Day: 4 Fish River Canyon
Day: 5 Sesriem
Day: 6 Namib Naukluft National Park
Day: 7-8 Swakopmund
Day: 9 Spitzkoppe
Day: 10-11 Etosha National Park
Day: 12 Etosha National Park
Day: 13-15 Windhoek & Ghanzi
Day: 16 Okavango Delta
Day: 17 Okavango Delta
Day: 18 Maun
Day: 19-20 Chobe National Park
Day: 21 Victoria Falls
Day: 22 Victoria Falls
- 1st night dorm accommodation at Ashanti Lodge in Cape Town (upgrade available), 2 nights twin share accommodation in Swakopmund and 18 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees & appropriate equipment
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- 20 breakfasts, 17 lunches and 16 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Cape Town Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- Sossusvlei transfer for Desert Walk
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park Entry & Game drive - Etosha NP and Chobe NP. Park Entry into Victoria Falls National Park
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $700pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 67 today.
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape to Falls - 22 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 27 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cape to Falls - 22 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape to Falls - 22 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.