- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy an South African feast at a local food market
- Take a cable car ride up Table Mountain and see the Cape in all its glory
- Get a city tour of the beautiful capital of Cape Town
- Visit Cape Towns enchanting waterfront a stones throw from your hotel
This wild adventure takes you to the biggest safari hotspots in Africa. Starting with the spectacular panoramas of Cape Town, you'll head to Kruger National Park, where you'll enjoy included game drives and spot elephants, buffalo and hopefully some lions. Then it's onto one of the world's natural wonders: Victoria Falls, before exploring Chobe and finally enjoying another safari extravaganza in the incomparable Okavango Delta.
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town
Day 4: Cape Town to Kruger National Park
Day 5: Kruger National Park
Day 6: Kruger National Park to Joannesburg
Day 7: Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
Day 9: Victoria Falls to Chobe
Day 10: Chobe
Day 11: Chobe to Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Day 12: Makgadikgadi Pans to Okavango Delta
Day 13: Okavango Delta
Day 14: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 15: Depart Maun
- Being on safari sure works up an appetite. We'll provide breakfast every day, plus a huge stack of included lunches and dinners, from buffets to picnics. Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cuisines.
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape to Delta Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 133+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape to Delta Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape to Delta Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape to Delta Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.