- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy an South African feast at a local food market
- Experience a Local Township to see and learn the impacts of Apartheid
- Get a city tour of the beautiful capital of Cape Town
- V&A Waterfront
Don't want to compromise? Think of this trip as the best of the best. From seeing the beautiful coast of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain, to having a chance of spotting the Big 5 in two of Africa's top wildlife destinations, and experiencing the adrenaline fuelled activities of one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls, this trip lets you tick off all the highlights that Southern Africa has to offer.
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town
Day 4: Cape Town to Kruger National Park
Day 5: Kruger National Park
Day 6: Kruger National Park to Emalahleni
Day 7: Emalahleni to Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
Day 9: Victoria Falls to Chobe
Day 10: Chobe
Day 11: Depart Chobe
- 9 nights in twin share or solo it in hotels and African Lodges. But the highlight of the trip will be in the Chobe, for a night around the campfire in the middle of the African wilderness camping in luxury tents under a canopy of stars.
- 15 meals of tradtional African cuisine. Every breakfast, some continental, some hot and some packed for early morning safari drives. Lunch on the flight and a variety of included dinners, including local food as a tasty welcome on your first night.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Safari and Falls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Safari and Falls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 07 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cape Safari and Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Safari and Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.