- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town ride the cable car to Table Mountain on a tour of the city and enjoy a Cape Point tour to Maiden Cove, Cape Point and Boulder's Beach
- Etosha National Park spend three nights in Namibia's premier game reserve and head out in search of lions, elephants and more on numerous game drives
- Okavango Delta explore the network of watery pathways through the delta aboard traditional mokoro canoes and enjoy a guided nature walk
- NamibNaukluft National Park scramble up the giant dunes of Sossusvlei and Deadvlei and marvel at the views of the Namib Desert
SMALL GROUP ACCOMMODATED SAFARI :Travel from Cape Town in South Africa to Zimbabwe's spectacular Victoria Falls, taking in the best of Namibia and Botswana en route. Canoe down the Orange River and marvel at the Fish River Canyon. Scale the Sossusvlei dune and safari in Etosha and Chobe National Parks. Take a mokoro through the Okavango Delta and cruise down the Zambezi River. All this and more on an incredible 24 day African adventure.
Day: 1 Cape Town
Day: 2 Cape Town
Day: 3 Cape Town
Day: 4 Cederberg
Day: 5-6 Orange River
Day: 7 Fish River Canyon
Day: 8-9 Sesriem
Day: 10-11 Swakopmund
Day: 12 Brandberg
Day: 13 Twyfelfontein
Day: 14 Etosha National Park
Day: 15-16 Etosha National Park
Day: 17 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 18-19 Okavango Delta
Day: 20 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 21-22 Chobe National Park
Day: 23 Victoria Falls
Day: 24 Victoria Falls
- 23 nights mid-range lodges, chalets, tented camps
- 23 breakfasts, 15 lunches, 10 dinners
- Airport transfers on days 1 and 24
- Transport in fully equipped Toyota Land Cruisers, Mercedes All-Terrain vehicle, 12-seater 4x4 safari vehicles or other appropriate vehicles
- Victoria Falls guided walk and Zambezi River cruise
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- Game Drives Etosha and Mahangu National Park
- Canoe ride on the Orange River
- Entrance and tasting at local distillery and wine cellar in Omaruru
- Himba Village walk
- Okavango Delta Mokoro ride
- Chobe River boat cruise
- Park entrance fees
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 195+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape, Namibia & Falls - 24 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape, Namibia & Falls - 24 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape, Namibia & Falls - 24 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.