- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Cape Town to Cape Agulhas
Day 2: Cape Agulhas to Oudtshoorn
Day 3: Oudtshoorn to Sedgefield
Day 4: Sedgefield to Addo Elephant National Park
Day 5: Addo Elephant Park to Wilderness area or Mossel Bay
Day 6: Cape Town
- Twin shared rooms with Shared Facilities
- 5 Breakfasts, 5 Dinners
- All Ground Transport
- Services of driver / guide
- All highlights
- Cape Agulhas
- Canoe Safari
- Wilderness National Park
- Cango Caves
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Game viewing at Addo National Park
- Travel Insurance
- Departure Taxes
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Single Supplements apply - contact Acacia for rates
- *Please note this tour runs on an alternate itinerary from time to time - please check with Acacia Africa at the time of booking to confirm your route.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Garden Route 6 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 January 2021, a deposit of 201 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Garden Route 6 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Garden Route 6 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.