- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town Township Tour*
- Sesriem Canyon
- Sossusvlei shuttle & guided walk*
- Dune 45
Day 1: Cape Town to Cederberg Area
Day 2: Cederberg Area to Gariep Orange River, Namibia
Day 3: Gariep Orange River to Fish River Canyon, Namibia
Day 4: Fish River Canyon to Sesriem Area
Day 5: Namib Naukluft National Park to Sossus On Foot camp, Khomas Region
Day 6: Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region to Swakopmund
Day 7: Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund to Spitzkoppe
Day 9: Spitzkoppe to Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha to Windhoek
- 8 nights twin share accommodation, 2 night bush camping at Spitzkoppe and Khomas Region (equipment supplied).
- 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress and sleeping bag (1 night in Spitzkoppe, 1 night Khomas Region)
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 121 today.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Desert Safari - Northbound Accommodated 11 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit of 202 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Desert Safari - Northbound Accommodated 11 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Desert Safari - Northbound Accommodated 11 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.