- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4655
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Marvel at the Fish River Canyon.
- Climb Dune 45.
- Get your adrenaline going with adventure activities in Swakopmund.
- Spot wildlife in beautiful Etosha National Park
From the cosmopolitan streets of Cape Town to the desert and lunar scenery of Namibia, witness the diversity of southwestern Africa on this 12-day nature adventure. Leave footprints on some of the world's highest sand dunes, peer deep into the heart of Africa’s largest canyon, and experience incredible wildlife drives through Etosha National Park. Your knowledgeable CEO (Chief Experience Officer) will take care of the planning while you recharge in a combination of hotels, camping, and guesthouses for a cultural experience you’ll treasure forever. Have your breath taken away by incredible scenery and marvel at amazing wildlife — this is truly an African experience!
Day 1: Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town/Lambert's Bay
Day 3: Lambert's Bay/Orange River
Day 4: Orange River/Fish River Canyon/Keetmanshoop
Day 5: Keetmanshoop/Namib Desert
Day 6: Namib Desert
Day 7: Namib Desert/Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund
Day 9: Swakopmund/Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha National Park/Windhoek
Day 12: Windhoek
- Hotels (5 nts), guesthouse (1 nt), lodges (1 nt), participation camping (4 nts).
9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD250-325 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/driver throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Yzerfontein Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund. Fish River Canyon entrance. Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance. Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives. Wine tasting in Lambert's Bay. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Yzerfontein
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Wine tasting in Lambert's Bay
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape and Namibia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape and Namibia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape and Namibia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape and Namibia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.