- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marvel at the Fish River Canyon.
- Climb Dune 45.
- Get your adrenaline going with adventure activities in Swakopmund.
- Spot wildlife in beautiful Etosha National Park
From the cosmopolitan streets of Cape Town to the desert and lunar scenery of Namibia, witness the diversity of southwestern Africa on this 12-day nature adventure. Leave footprints on some of the world's highest sand dunes, peer deep into the heart of Africa’s largest canyon, and experience incredible wildlife drives through Etosha National Park. Your knowledgeable CEO (Chief Experience Officer) will take care of the planning while you recharge in a combination of hotels, camping, and guesthouses for a cultural experience you’ll treasure forever. Have your breath taken away by incredible scenery and marvel at amazing wildlife — this is truly an African experience!
Day 1: Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town/Lambert's Bay
Day 3: Lambert's Bay/Orange River
Day 4: Orange River/Ai-Ais
Day 5: Fish River Canyon/Namib Desert
Day 6: Namib Desert
Day 7: Namib Desert/Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund
Day 9: Swakopmund/Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha National Park/Windhoek
Day 12: Windhoek
- Hotels (5 nts), guesthouse (1 nt), lodges (1 nt), participation camping (4 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD260-340 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/driver throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Ai-Ais Hot Springs visit, Ai-Ais Hot Springs
- Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape and Namibia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 60 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape and Namibia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Cape and Namibia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape and Namibia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.