Cape Town Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife 2019/2020
6 Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife with 135 Reviews
- See whales close-up - whale sightings are guaranteed from September to November!.
- See the Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek on the way back to Cape Town.
- The ultimate excursion filled with great wine and great whales!.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Enjoy a full day on Cape Town's beautiful peninsula.
- Majestic scenery including Chapmans Peak drive.
- Visit a penguin colony at Boulders Beach and a seal colony at Hout Bay.
Explore the majestic scenery of the Cape Peninsula. This full-day tour will take you around ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town View Map
- Operator Cape Town Day Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Watch Southern right whales from a purpose-built boat.
- Enjoy a two-hour scenic coastal drive to Gansbaai.
- Stop to watch the penguin colony at Stony Point.
- Etosha National Park - Game viewing in one of Africa's unique wildlife settings..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Explore the natural majesty of the Delta by boat and vehicle..
- Victoria Falls - One of the natural wonders of the world..
SavingUS$ 192From US$ 3,638 23 days View Tour
|Sep 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 4||Only 1 seat left|
- Drive along the Cape Riviera and see stunning scenery.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Nature Reserve.
- See the penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results