- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
- Enjoy a great introduction to Cape Town.
- Travel with a knowledgable guide.
- Cycle through the brightly coloured Bo Kaap neighbourhood.
- Cycle in the shadow of the majestic Table Mountain, with the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean a constant companion by your side.
- Swap water bottles for wine bottles at the famous vineyards of Stellenbosch and beyond, refuelling with South African delicacies.
- Encounter the ‘real South Africa’ while cycling across the rural landscape dotted with small historic homesteads and towns.
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
SaveUS$ 162From US$ 3,249 12 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Take part in the world’s largest individually timed cycle sportive .
- Explore the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Cycle the spectacular Whale Coast between Hermanus and Gordon's Bay.
SaveUS$ 122From US$ 2,449 9 days View Tour
|Mar 1||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycle Cape Town - Ride on the slopes of Table Mountain.
- Cape Peninsula National Park - Scenic coastal cycle from Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope.
- Stellenbosch winelands - Cycle through stunningly beautiful vineyards and farmlands.
SavingUS$ 97From US$ 1,833 10 days View Tour
|Oct 18||10+ seats left|
|Nov 15||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results