Looking for available travel experts
- Enjoy a great introduction to Cape Town.
- Travel with a knowledgable guide.
- Cycle through the brightly coloured Bo Kaap neighbourhood.
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
|Nov 25||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 9||Only 5 seats left|
- Take part in the world’s largest individually timed cycle sportive .
- Explore the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Cycle the spectacular Whale Coast between Hermanus and Gordon's Bay.
- Cycle in the shadow of the majestic Table Mountain, with the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean a constant companion by your side.
- Swap water bottles for wine bottles at the famous vineyards of Stellenbosch and beyond, refuelling with South African delicacies.
- Encounter the ‘real South Africa’ while cycling across the rural landscape dotted with small historic homesteads and towns.
SavingUS$ 503From US$ 2,610 US$ 2,107 12 days View Tour
|Dec 15||10+ seats left|
|Feb 23||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results