Looking for available travel experts
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
From US$ 2,785 12 days View Tour
|Nov 4||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 25||Only 6 seats left|
- Take part in the world’s largest individually timed cycle sportive .
- Explore the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Cycle the spectacular Whale Coast between Hermanus and Gordon's Bay.
- Cycle in the shadow of the majestic Table Mountain, with the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean a constant companion by your side.
- Swap water bottles for wine bottles at the famous vineyards of Stellenbosch and beyond, refuelling with South African delicacies.
- Encounter the ‘real South Africa’ while cycling across the rural landscape dotted with small historic homesteads and towns.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results