- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn about the legend of the Wedding Cup and taste superb wines at Warwick Wine Estate
- Taste wine at a boutique producer with stunning views of the ancient Stellenbosch mountain
- Visit a Franschhoek estate with world class art from local artists and wine tasting
- End your day in style with exceptional bubbles paired with a canapé selection
Start your day in the Winelands with a wine tasting experience at highly acclaimed Warwick Estate in Stellenbosch. Learn about the history of the estate and the legend of the Wedding Cup, a tale from hundreds of years ago.
Your next tasting in Stellenbosch is at a boutique winery nestled in the Jonkershoek Valley. Taste beautiful hand-crafted wines from a small island overlooking a damn, which reflects the dramatic mountain range from above.
Next, enjoy award-winning estate wines from organically grown grapes at La Motte, while browsing an extensive selection of art, including famed SA artist, JH Pierneef’s heritage collection, followed by a wander through the sculpture garden.
End the day with the local version of South African sparkling wine, Methode Cap Classique (MCC) perfectly paired with delicious canapes at Le Lude, right next door to the famous Huguenot Monument.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private driver/guide
- 3x wine tastings
- 1x food & wine pairing
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.