- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Point
- Table Mountain
- Boulders Beach
- Robben Island
The Best of the Cape in 2 Days tour will start with a visit up the Table Mountain Cable Car which offer breathtaking views from the top. You will then be taken on a tour around the Peninsula which will allow for many amazing photo opportunities. You will visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature reserve as well as seeing the penguins at Boulders Beach.
You will be returned to your hotel after this fully packed day of beauty. On your second day you will visit Robben Island as well as Kirstenbosch Gardens. Please see the 2-days itinerary for further details. We promise you 2 pleasant, informative and amazing days.
Day 1: Best of Cape Day 1
Day 2: Best of Cape Day 2
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Toll fees
- Entrance fees at Boulders Beach
- Entrance fees to the Cape of Good Hope
- Table Mountain Cableway tickets
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens tickets
- Funicular at Cape of Good Hope
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- Accommodation from day 1 to day 2.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.