- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Enjoy scenic views of Cape Town at your own leisure
- Drive through the Cape Winelands. Enjoy great scenery
- Spot wildlife on game drives in Makalali Private Conservancy in the Greater Kruger Region
- Spend the final days of your trip relaxing on a beach in Mozambique
On the eighth day, you'll return to Cape Town airport for a domestic flight to the Greater Kruger region where you'll spend two full days on safari with an expert guide. Then you'll fly from Johannesburg to Vilankulo on the coast of Mozambique where you can relax on the stunning beaches.
From driving through the streets of Cape Town to staying at an exquisite winery in the heart of the Cape Winelands, this tour will also allow you to enjoy incredible wildlife encounters in Makalali Private Conservancy in the Greater Kruger region and relax on Mozambique’s pristine beaches.
Book this phenomenal holiday to enjoy the Best of South Africa and Mozambique.
Day 1: Collect your keys in Cape Town
Day 2: At leisure in Cape Town
Day 3: Free day in Cape Town continues
Day 4: Cape Town to Franschhoek
Day 5: Enjoy the Winelands
Day 6: Franschhoek to Hermanus
Day 7: Enjoy Hermanus
Day 8: Hermanus to Greater Kruger
Day 9: On safari in Greater Kruger
Day 10: On safari
Day 11: Greater Kruger to Mozambique
Day 12: Relax on the beach in Mozambique
Day 13: Mozambique stay continues
Day 14: Relax on the beach
Day 15: Mozambique departure
- 15 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- Hire car
- Shared safari activities
- Professional local staff with fair salaries
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Activities & transport as in full itinerary
- National park and conservancy fees
- Flight from Cape Town to Greater Kruger region and flight from Johannesburg to Vilankulo
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 187+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.