- Wine tasting tour
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Embrace the Huguenot heritage as you sip on award winning wines in French chalet
- Enjoy South Africa’s signature bubbly (MCC) paired with delicious canapés
- Browse through the artwork of famous South African masters with biologicallygrown wines
Next up, enjoy award-winning estate wines from biologically-grown grapes at La Motte. Make your way to the on premise private museum where you’ll find an extensive selection of art. Also featured is the history of La Motte and its magnificently renovated buildings, with a brief review of Cape Dutch architecture, supported by photographs from that era.
Influenced by the French tradition of Champagne, the Franschhoek wine valley has been regarded as South Africa’s leading Méthode Cap Classique (MCC) producing area. Discover how the unique landscape and heritage of Franschhoek blends Old World traditions with New World thinking as you enjoy a bubbly and canapé pairing at a boutique, family owned estate that specializes in sparkling wine.
Finish off the day with one more wine tasting at a Franschhoek heritage estate that dates back 350 years. Cozy up in the rustic tasting room that was built in the 18th Century as you sip on an array of premium Franschhoek wines.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private driver / guide
- Bubbly and canapé pairing
- 3 wine tastings, and cellar tour
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.