- Wine tasting tour
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wine tasting Tour in the Franschhoek and Stellenbosch wine region
- Two wine tasting sessions
- Brief walks through Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- We propose what are in our opinion the best wine estates or follow your special requests
This is the most well known wine region and is home to a variety of cellars, producing some of the country’s most acclaimed wines. The old town of Stellenbosch (1650) is a university town and the oak-lined almost original Dorp Straat is home to museums and galleries as well as many student cafes and restaurants.
The Cape Winelands Tour is a private tour that can be adapted to your personal interests without additional costs. It takes about 9 hours to complete this tour.
- Trips to 2 selected historical and 1 modern wine estates
- Cape Town hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour, no other guests in the vehicle
- 2 wine tasting sessions in different estates
- Trips to the historical cities Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- We can also make lunch reservations in one of the wine estates on request (not included)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.