- Start your adventure in Cape Town, discover the stunning Cederberg Mountains and camp on the banks of the Gariep River
- Marvel at the impressive Fish River Canyon, watch the sunrise over the Namib Desert, spot lions and more in Etosha National Park and relax on the beach in Swakopmund
- Navigate the Okavango Delta aboard a mokoro canoe, opt to fly over the verdant landscape and camp in the bush of Chobe National Park
- Admire the breathtaking natural wonder of Victoria Falls and enjoy a range of optional activities including bungee jumping and helicopter rides
- Pass through wonderful wild scenery and spot elephants, giraffe and buffalo in South Luangwa National Park
- Spend three days exploring shimmering Lake Malawi, which takes up one third of the country
- Sunbathe on the white sandy beaches of 'Spice Island' and opt to visit a spice plantation
- End your African journey in coastal Dar es Salaam, pass through Mikumi National Park and camp on the beach
- Show more
See the best of Africa, from its magnificent craters, dune-filled deserts and spectacular waterfalls, to its colonial cities and beautiful beaches. Game drive through Chobe and Etosha National Park, explore the waterways of the Okavango Delta, relax on the beaches of Lake Malawi and end your adventure on the idyllic island of Zanzibar.
Day: 1 Cape Town
Day: 2 Cederberg
Day: 3 Gariep River
Day: 4 Fish River Canyon
Day: 5 Sesriem
Day: 6 Namib Naukluft National Park
Day: 7-8 Swakopmund
Day: 9 Spitzkoppe
Day: 10-11 Etosha National Park
Day: 12 Etosha National Park
Day: 13-15 Windhoek & Ghanzi
Day: 16 Okavango Delta
Day: 17 Maun
Day: 18 Nata Region
Day: 19-20 Chobe National Park
Day: 21-23 Victoria Falls
Day: 24-25 Chobe National Park
Day: 26-28 South Luangwa National Park
Day: 29-31 Lake Malawi Beaches
Day: 32 Iringa
Day: 33 Dar es Salaam
Day: 34-36 Zanzibar
Day: 37 Dar es Salaam
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Ashanti Lodge (upgrade available), 2 nights twin share accommodation in Swakopmund and 33 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 31 breakfasts, 26 lunches, 27 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Cape Town Airport on day 1
- Sossusvlei transfer for Desert Walk
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry and game drives - Chobe NP, South Luangwa NP and Etosha NP. Park entry into Victoria Falls NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - 2022 - $1600, 2023 - $1700pp paid in USD
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 166 today.
- Earn US$ 111+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this An African Adventure - 37 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 August 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
An African Adventure - 37 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this An African Adventure - 37 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.