Cape Town Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
29 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 135 Reviews
- Enjoy an exclusive and private Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope tour.
- Stops include Maiden Cove, Chapman's Peak drive, and a nature reserve, among others.
- See a big colony of Cape fur seals.
- Wine tasting Tour in the Franschhoek and Stellenbosch wine region.
- Two wine tasting sessions.
- Brief walks through Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- See whales close-up - whale sightings are guaranteed from September to November!.
- See the Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek on the way back to Cape Town.
- The ultimate excursion filled with great wine and great whales!.
- Enjoy a South African marine life educational trip to Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Encounter giraffes and other animal species at Giraffe House.
- Visit a lion and chimpanzee park.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
Highlights Read More
SavingUS$ 467From US$ 1,459 US$ 992 7 days View Tour
|Jul 10||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 18||Only 7 seats left|
- Go out on a guided tour of the fantastic Franschhoek winelands on horseback.
- Enjoy great views of the Franschhoek Valley from different riding trails.
- Wine tasting at 3 renowned Franschhoek wineries.
Highlights Read More
SavingUS$ 541From US$ 3,379 US$ 2,838 18 days View Tour
|Sep 7||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 7 seats left|
- Enjoy a great introduction to Cape Town.
- Travel with a knowledgable guide.
- Cycle through the brightly coloured Bo Kaap neighbourhood.
- Search for the “BIG FIVE” in Kruger National Park.
- Experience the colourful tribal heritage of Swaziland & Zululand.
- Take in the scenic beauty of the Drakensberg Mountains (World Heritage site).
SavingUS$ 135From US$ 2,564 17 days View Tour
|May 25||10+ seats left|
|Jun 15||10+ seats left|
- Kruger and the Drakensberg.
- Swaziland and Lesotho.
- Cape Town and the Garden Route.
SaveUS$ 201From US$ 4,025 20 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycle in the shadow of the majestic Table Mountain, with the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean a constant companion by your side.
- Swap water bottles for wine bottles at the famous vineyards of Stellenbosch and beyond, refuelling with South African delicacies.
- Encounter the ‘real South Africa’ while cycling across the rural landscape dotted with small historic homesteads and towns.
- Hike up Table Mountain.
- Challenge yourself on the Alexandria Trail.
- Go on a safari in Addo National Park.
SaveUS$ 180From US$ 3,595 14 days View Tour
|Sep 8||Only 2 seats left|
|Feb 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Cape Town, Africa's most exciting city.
- Sossusvlei, the highest sand dunes in the world.
- Etosha NP with its fantastic wildlife.
SaveUS$ 159From US$ 3,175 20 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Jun 30||Only 1 seat left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results