- duration 6 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35802
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Day 1: Cape Town to Cape Agulhas
Day 2: Cape Agulhas to Oudtshoorn
Day 3: Oudtshoorn to Sedgefield
Day 4: Sedgefield to Addo Elephant National Park
Day 5: Addo Elephant Park to Wilderness area or Mossel Bay
Day 6: Cape Town
- Twin shared rooms with Shared Facilities
- 5 Breakfasts, 5 Dinners
- All Ground Transport
- Services of driver / guide
- All highlights
- Cape Agulhas
- Canoe Safari
- Wilderness National Park
- Cango Caves
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Game viewing at Addo National Park
- Travel Insurance
- Departure Taxes
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Single Supplements apply - contact Acacia for rates
- *Please note this tour runs on an alternate itinerary from time to time - please check with Acacia Africa at the time of booking to confirm your route.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 56 today.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 6-day Cape Garden Route tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
6-day Cape Garden Route tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 6-day Cape Garden Route tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- How many days are enough for South Africa?
- What is the best month to go to South Africa?
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.