- Cape Town Township Tour*
- Sesriem Canyon
- Sossusvlei shuttle & guided walk*
- Dune 45
- Spitzkoppe, Bushman Paintings
- Etosha NP, Game Drives
- Kalahari Bushman Walk
- Okavango Delta Wilderness Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari*
- Chobe NP, Fish Eagle Boat Cruise*
- Intended Itinerary
- Show more
Day 1: Cape Town to Cederberg Area
Day 2: Cederberg to Orange Gariep River, Namibia
Day 3: Orange Gariep River to Fish River Canyon
Day 4: Fish River Canyon to Sesriem Area
Day 5: Sesriem to Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region
Day 6: Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region to Swakopmund
Day 7: Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund to Spitzkoppe
Day 9: Spitzkoppe to Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha to Windhoek
Day 12: Windhoek to Omaheke Region, Namibia
Day 13: Omaheke Region, Namibia to Maun, Botswana
Day 14: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 15: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 16: Maun to Elephant Sands, Nata
Day 17: Nata to Kasane
Day 18: Kasane to Livingstone, Zambia
Day 19: Livingstone
Day 20: Livingstone to Bulawayo
Day 21: Matobo National Park
Day 22: Bulawayo to Tshipise, South Africa
Day 23: Tshipise to Hazyview
Day 24: Kruger National Park
Day 25: Hazyview to Pretoria
- 21 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 2 nights dorm, 1 night pre erected tented camp with en suite facilities
- 24 Breakfasts, 20 Lunches, 19 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 25-day Desert Tracker Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 November 2022, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
25-day Desert Tracker Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 25-day Desert Tracker Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.