- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hit up the highlights on a guided walking tour.
- Sample local flavours at a beer tasting.
- Hop on a bike and cruise the waterfront.
- Enjoy a glass of something tasty as the sun goes down
Join a group of like-minded travellers for a quick three-day Cape Town trip. Follow your CEO for a walking tour, down a pint at an included beer tasting, bike along the water, climb Table Mountain, and grab epic sunset shots of your South African jaunt for the 'gram.
Day 1: Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town
- Hotel (2nts).
2 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD40-55 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, Walking.
- G Adventures CEO (Chief Experience Officer), Local Guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Braai welcome dinner
- Cape Town walking tour
- Cape Town Cycling
- Table Mountain Cable Car
- Hout Bay Orientation Walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 18-to-Thirtysomethings Cape Town Mini Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 18-to-Thirtysomethings Cape Town Mini Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
18-to-Thirtysomethings Cape Town Mini Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 18-to-Thirtysomethings Cape Town Mini Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Mini AdventuresShorter itineraries that revolve around one specific destination, Mini Adventures are an easy way to add some more excitement before or after your multi-day tour, or to enjoy as a standalone experience.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.