- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the best of South Africa with private tours, accommodation, entrance fees, guide
- Private Cape Town city tour with Table Mountain, Robben Island Museum and boat trip
- Up close encounters with the Great White Sharks in Gansbaai on a shark cage diving tour
- Safari in Addo Elephant Park
Kick off with the most beautiful road trip route in the world. Then enjoy many unique experiences: swim with the sharks, walk with lions, visit a winery, discover the point where the river meets the sea at Storms River Mouth, enjoy city tours and more. The scenic route of Garden Route road trip is capped off with a safari in Addo Elephant National Park. You will discover the best of South Africa in this tour!
Travel in one of our luxury private vehicle, stay in luxury accommodations, learn stories of the places you visit and get an intimate experience of South Africa. All you need do is book and show up – we will do the rest!
Tour itself was also very nice, as expected, and we saw all big 5! Lodge was great, i would have loved to stay there one more night!”
The game reserve itself was beautiful. Please do note that it's a private reserve, not a national park like Kruger. We were aware of this beforehand, but many reviews complain about this not being truly "wild" animals. Our travel itinerary didn't allow for the time to fly over to Kruger for a more extensive safari, so Aquila was the next best thing (and relatively close to Cape Town). The animals have generally all been rescued from the wild, and they have substantial area to roam, so the tour still felt more safari-like, not a zoo at all.
Before the game drive, a buffet breakfast was served, and lunch was also provided after the drive as well. The lodge also had rooms for overnight guests, though we only did a day trip.
The game drive lasted for about 3 hours, during which time we saw hippos, rhinos, elephants, springbok, giraffes, lions, hartebeest, and a wildebeest. It really was an incredible experience, and the photos and memories will be with us for a long time!”
Day 1: Meet and Greet Airport Transfer
Day 2: Cape Town city tour, Robben Island, Table Mountain
Day 3: Cape Peninsula private tour with Kirstenbosch Botanica
Day 4: Cape Town Township tour, winery tours
Day 5: Shark Cage Diving tour with private transfers
Day 6: Garden Route
Day 7: Garden Route
Day 8: Addo Elephant Park
Day 9: Addo Elephant National Park Tour
Day 10: Departure
- Private tour guide/driver
- Private vehicle including fuel
- Bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at hotel daily
- Entrance fees to places of interest as per itinerary
- Accommodation in 5-star establishments
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWear comfortable shoes and clothes, always take a jacket with as in Cape Town, one could experience four weathers in one day.