- See the best of South Africa with private tours, accommodation, entrance fees, guide
- Private Cape Town city tour with Table Mountain, Robben Island Museum and boat trip
- Up close encounters with the Great White Sharks in Gansbaai on a shark cage diving tour
- Safari in Addo Elephant Park
Kick off with the most beautiful road trip route in the world. Then enjoy many unique experiences: swim with the sharks, walk with lions, visit a winery, discover the point where the river meets the sea at Storms River Mouth, enjoy city tours and more. The scenic route of Garden Route road trip is capped off with a safari in Addo Elephant National Park. You will discover the best of South Africa in this tour!
Travel in one of our luxury private vehicle, stay in luxury accommodations, learn stories of the places you visit and get an intimate experience of South Africa. All you need do is book and show up – we will do the rest!
Day 1: Meet and Greet Airport Transfer
Day 2: Cape Town city tour, Robben Island, Table Mountain
Day 3: Cape Peninsula private tour with Kirstenbosch Botanica
Day 4: Cape Town Township tour, winery tours
Day 5: Shark Cage Diving tour with private transfers
Day 6: Garden Route
Day 7: Garden Route
Day 8: Addo Elephant Park
Day 9: Addo Elephant National Park Tour
Day 10: Departure
- Private tour guide/driver
- Private vehicle including fuel
- Bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at hotel daily
- Entrance fees to places of interest as per itinerary
- Accommodation in 5-star establishments
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWear comfortable shoes and clothes, always take a jacket with as in Cape Town, one could experience four weathers in one day.