- Active and outdoor
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sunset welcome dinner in Canggu
- Orientation walk of Ubud with Trip Leader
- Orientation bike ride of Gili Trawangan with Trip Leader
- Guided by a local Indonesian Topdeck Trip Leader
Iconic sights and in-depth adventures with a local Trip Leader. Bali. There’s so much more to it than Bintang tank tops and spring rolls. Join us and get ready to do paradise properly. Rolling jungle landscapes, white sandy beaches, sea life in every shape and colour... Mother Nature sure as hell wasn’t messing about when she created Bali and Gili T. Wanna broaden those horizons of yours? Simple. Meet us in Canggu and get ready to dive into the temples, culture, local life, crazy-good food and unforgettable experiences on offer.
Day 1 : Canggu, Indonesia
Day 2 : Canggu
Day 3 : Canggu to Ubud
Day 4 : Ubud
Day 5 : Ubud to Gili Trawangan
Day 6 : Gili Trawangan
Day 7 : Gili Trawangan
- 6 nights in hotel-style accommodation (twin or double)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Local speedboat and private vehicle
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- FYI: these are optional activities available locally. Things might change – prices are here to give you a rough idea.
- Mount Batur sunrise hike: prices available locally
- Surfing lesson: prices available locally
- bike tour of Jatiluwih: prices available locally
- Mepantigan Balinese Mud Fun experience: prices available locally
- Yoga class and massage: prices available locally
- Day trip to Manggis: prices available locally
- Balinese cooking class: prices available locally
- snorkelling tour: prices available locally
- Eco stand
- up paddleboarding: prices available locally
- Any international flights to Canggu and from Gili Trawangan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delve Deep: Bali & the Gili Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 40 today.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delve Deep: Bali & the Gili Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 February 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delve Deep: Bali & the Gili Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delve Deep: Bali & the Gili Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- The crew in this tours are trained in COVID-specific hygiene standards and equipped with the skills required to keep every traveller safe.
- Coaches are immaculately cleaned before each trip starts and regularly throughout.
- This trip requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 atleast 14 days before departure, unless you are medically exempt from having the vaccine.