- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sunset welcome dinner in Canggu
- Orientation tour of Gili Trawangan by bike
- Halfday bike tour of Ubud
- Guided by a local Indonesian Topdeck Trip Leader
Is this trip for me? IDYLLIC. TROPICAL. ZEN Bali. There’s so much more to it than Bintang tank tops and spring rolls. Join us and get ready to do paradise properly. Rolling jungle landscapes, white sandy beaches, sea life in every shape and colour... Mother Nature sure as hell wasn’t messing about when she created Bali and Gili T. Wanna broaden those horizons of yours? Simple. Meet us in Canggu and get ready to dive into the temples, culture, local life, crazy-good food and unforgettable experiences on offer.
Day 1 : Canggu, Indonesia
Day 2 : Canggu
Day 3 : Canggu to Gili Trawangan
Day 4 : Gili Trawangan
Day 5 : Gili Trawangan to Ubud
Day 6 : Ubud
Day 7 : Ubud to Canggu
- 6 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Local speedboat and private vehicle.
-Mount Batur sunrise hike: prices available locally
-Stand up paddle board or surf lesson: prices available locally
-Finn's Beach Club entry: prices available locally
-Snorkeling day trip: from 150,000 IDR
-Scuba diving: from 545,000 IDR
-BBQ dinner on the beach: from 180,000 IDR
-Balinese cooking class: prices available locally
-Yoga class: prices available locally
-White water rafting: from 600,000 IDR
-Balinese martial arts experience: prices available locally
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Canggu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali Island Hopper tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Island Hopper tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali Island Hopper tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Island Hopper tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.