- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
Our amazing Bali & Beyond trip takes you through some of Indonesia’s most epic destinations – From the awesome surfer town of Canggu, through the rice terraces of Ubud and tropical paradise of the Gili Islands. We then head off on an adventure east to the traditional villages and stunning waterfalls of Lombok before boarding our private live-aboard boat and set sail for 3 days. You will explore remote hidden beaches, epic viewpoints before landing at the Komodo Islands and meeting the dragons who still roam freely across the land. If you want to see some of the best bits of Bali and undiscovered Indonesia…This is the adventure for you!
Day 1: Airport Pick Up
Day 2: Temple Visits
Day 3: Surfs Up!
Day 4: Ubud Waterfalls
Day 5: Cooking Class & Monkey Forest
Day 6: Rice Terraces & Volcano Viewpoint
Day 7: Head to the Gili Islands
Day 8: Island Hopping Adventure
Day 9: Bike Ride Around Gili T
Day 10: Travel to Lombok
Day 11: Sasak Village & Waterfalls
Day 12: Lombok Beach Day
Day 13: Travel to Sumbawa
Day 14: Moyo Island Day Trip
Day 15: Satonda Island
Day 16: Komodo Island Hopping
Day 17: Komodo Dragons
Day 18: Chilled Checkout
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 17 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Taman Ayun Temple
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Surf Lesson
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Local Markets
- Cooking class
- Monkey Forest visit
- Rice Terraces
- Volcano Viewpoint
- Snorkelling with Turtles
- Bike tour around Gili T
- Visit Sasak Village
- Benang Kelambu
- Beach hopping
- Moyo Island
- 3D/2N Live-aboard boat trip
- Epic Viewpoints
- Snorkelling with Mantas
- Pink Beach
- Komodo Islands
- Any international flights to Canggu and from Labuan Bajo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali & Beyond tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 61 today.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali & Beyond tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali & Beyond tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali & Beyond tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.