- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Relax on the beautiful Gili Islands.
- Explore traditional villages.
- Snorkel vibrant reefs.
- Sit back on picturesque beaches
Situated a short distance from Bali but visited by only a fraction of the tourist throngs, Lombok stands apart. From animist temples and bamboo forests to beautiful coral reefs and beaches, you'll experience the best of the region in only eight days. With hotels, transport, and a number of included activities arranged by our CEOs, this adventure also allows plenty of free time to create your own highlights.
Day 1: Candidasa
Day 2: Candidasa/Kuta
Day 3: Kuta
Day 4: Kuta/Senggigi
Day 5: Senggigi/Gili Trawangan
Day 6: Gili Trawangan
Day 7: Gili Trawangan/Sanur
Day 8: Sanur
- Hotels/simple guesthouses (7 nts).
Note: Allow USD95-125 for meals not included.
- Private van, public bus, walking, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Sasak village visit
- Snorkelling trip
- Tetebatu countryside trek
- Benang Kelambu Waterfall swim
- Free time on the white-sand beaches of the Gili Islands
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Candidasa and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Lombok tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 40 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 27 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Lombok tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Lombok tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.